Tagalog Translator *Online*
Welcome to the Tagalog Translator Online. This project initially started as a personal experiment to develop a dictionary for translating English to Tagalog and Tagalog to English words and expressions. At this moment many people, from all over the world, are using this website in order to be able to communicate with family, friends or lovers, living in the Philippines. If you have any suggestions for future developments, then please let me know. Notice: if you want to download the Windows program (freeware) of this translator then click here.
Searching for " gusto mo": 11 records
| Tagalog || English |
1. Gamitin mo ang abaniko kung gusto mong magpalamig. (Use the folding fan if you want to have some fresh air.) 2. Mag-abaniko ka. ([You] fan yourself.)
|(noun) folding fan (active verb) to fan oneself |
Magbilin ka na ng gusto mo habang narito pa ako. (Order what you want while am still here.)
|(verb) to make a request or to order something |
1) Huwag kang mangdilat ng hindi mo kilala. (Don't stare at someone you don't know.) 2) Dilatan mo ang bata kung gusto mong ipakita ang galit mo. (Give a child a wide-eye stare if you want to tell him you are angry.)
|(verb) to stare at someone with wide eyes |
1) Humiling ka ng ano mang gusto mo. (You ask whatever it is you want.) 2) Hilingin mo sa kanya ang pambili ng sapatos. (Ask him for the money to buy a pair of shoes.)
|(verb) to request, to ask |
(syn) gusto (post-verb)
1) Umibig ka na ba? (Have you fallen in love?) 2) Gusto mo bang ibigin ka niya? (Do you want her to love you?)
|(post-verb) want, like, wish, desire (verb) to want, to like, to love, to desire, to wish |
1) Ayaw nang magluwal ng bata ng kanyang asawa. (His wife does not want to give birth anymore.) 2) Ilang bata ang gusto mong iluwal? (How many babies do you want to give birth to?)
|(verb) to give birth |
1) Mamitik tayo ng gagamba sa hardin. (Let's topple some spiders in the garden.) 2) Gusto mo bang pitikin ang langgam sa mesa? (Do you want to push the ant from the table?)
|(verb) to topple or push with a flip of the fingers |
1) Magsabi ka muna sa iyong boss kung gusto mong umalis ng matagal. (You should ask first for permission from your boss before you go on leave for a long time.) 2) Sabihin mo sa iyong boss na ikaw ay mawawala ng matagal. (Tell your boss that you will be g
|(verb) to say; to ask permission; to tell; to relate |
Umakyat ka sa bundok kung gusto mong makasagap ng sariwang hangin. (You go up the mountain if you want to inhale some fresh air.)
|(verb) to inhale something; figuratively, to pick up a rumor unintentionally |
1) Magsubok ka ng ilang pantalon bago natin bayaran. (You should try on some pants before we pay for it.) 2) Subukin mo kung pwede ang gusto mo. (Try and find out if what you want will work.)
|(verb) to try; to test |
1 2 Next
During the last few hours, visitors of this website have searched for the following words and phrases:
ask (18), pol (26), act (94), agta (64), anag (11), aska (1), basil (1), before (32), benga (1), bribe (4), burdened (1), chickpeas (1), comfort room (1), depo (6), diss (1), duman (1), eko (3), elections (2), emic (6), foam (1), gantihan (1), gapa (8), grudge (2), h e (10), inging (6), installment (1), insurance (1), kalaman (1), kang (92), ker (50), kutsero (1), lampaka (1), lingkura (1), lki (9), manuod (1), native (26), nman (1), not at all (1), official (1), panty (2), regard (4), reto (3), sign (20), slot (1), solute (2), swallow your food (1), to bet (3), uan (45), ubon (8), wrest (1), and much more...
Related pages to visit:
Tagalog Translator for Windows
Manokan.net - Young Focus
If you are using this website or the stand-alone program, then please donate. I will use your money for hosting this website, for more advanced search mechanisms, and for additional functionality.
Any amount will do! Click on the
"donate" button and follow the
instructions there (secured by PayPal).
44 police commandos killed in anti-terror op mourned in Philippines
(Fri, 30 Jan 2015 10:16:02 -0500)
The Philippines president on Friday told relatives of 44 police commandos killed during an anti-terror operation that went wrong that he understood their loss.
They were gathered in front ...
Philippine leader vows justice for police but warns on anger
(Fri, 30 Jan 2015 10:20:03 -0500)
Philippine President Benigno Aquino delivers a speech in front of the caskets of the slain members of the Special Action Force (SAF) who were killed in Sunday's clash with ...
Mongolia jails American two Philippine citizens in tax evasion case
(Fri, 30 Jan 2015 10:20:09 -0500)
BEIJING (Reuters) - Resource-rich Mongolia on Friday jailed an American and two Filipinos for more than five years after finding them guilty of tax evasion, ending a three-year case that deterred ...
Aquino vows justice for dead Filipino commandos on day of mourning
(Fri, 30 Jan 2015 10:33:33 -0500)
MANILA: Philippine President Benigno Aquino pledged justice for the families of 44 police commandos killed by Muslim rebels during a botched anti-terror operation, as he led tributes on Friday (Jan ...
New GM appointed for Coca-Cola Philippines
(Fri, 30 Jan 2015 10:39:25 -0500)
Ecuadorian national Diego Granizo, former Commercial Strategy and Operations Director of Coca-Cola Germany, was recently appointed as the newest Philippine General Manager. With 20 years worth of ...
Goldilocks makes Filipino food ‘just right’ for US market
(Fri, 30 Jan 2015 16:21:00 -0500)
LOS ANGELES — When Filipinos think of Goldilocks, a curious blonde girl and her three bear companions are not usually what come to mind. For Filipino families around the world, ...
DFA seeking relatives of 63-year-old Filipino stroke patient in China
(Fri, 30 Jan 2015 16:21:09 -0500)
MANILA, Philippines – The Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) is seeking the friends and relatives of a 63-year-old Filipino in China who suffered a stroke last November and has been ...
17-year-old Filipino-Canadian inventor is making the world a better place
(Fri, 30 Jan 2015 16:22:20 -0500)
ANN showcasing her flashlight
Filipino-Canadian Ann Makosinski caught media's attention after winning the 2013 Google Science Fair in the 15-16 age ...
Philippines mourns 44 slain commandos
(Fri, 30 Jan 2015 16:27:34 -0500)
Flags were flown at half-staff in the Philippines Friday as the nation observed a day of mourning for 44 police commandos killed in a disastrous operation in the country's Muslim south. The ...
Philippines Mourns Deaths of 44 Police Officers Blames MILF Insurgents
(Fri, 30 Jan 2015 16:28:30 -0500)
The Philippines mourns the deaths of 44 commandos killed during a special counter-terrorism operation. The tragedy triggered a heated debate among the public regarding a peace deal with the Moro ...
This website has been developed by Stefan van Roosmalen, Almere, The Netherlands
Copyright (C) 2006-2009
This website was updated on: 09-06-2018