Tagalog Translator *Online*
Welcome to the Tagalog Translator Online. This project initially started as a personal experiment to develop a dictionary for translating English to Tagalog and Tagalog to English words and expressions. At this moment many people, from all over the world, are using this website in order to be able to communicate with family, friends or lovers, living in the Philippines. If you have any suggestions for future developments, then please let me know. Notice: if you want to download the Windows program (freeware) of this translator then click here.
Searching for " maga": 15 records
| Tagalog || English |
1) Ayon kay Imelda, maganda siya. (According to Imelda, she is beautiful.) 2) Umayon si Ernesto sa balak ni Rosita. (Ernesto went along with Rosita's plan.)
|1) parallel to, in agreement with (adj) 2) according to...; as alleged by (adv) 3) to agree, to conform, to go along with (verb) |
1) Maganda ang bihis mo ngayon. (What you're wearing today is beautiful.) 2) Bakit bihis ka ngayon? (Why are you dressed up today?) 3) Magbihis ka ng malinis na damit. (Put on your clean clothes.)
|1) the dress one wears (noun) 2) well-dressed, dressed up (adj) 3) to change clothes, to put on clothes (verb) |
1) Bumoto tayo sa darating na halalalan. (Let's vote in the coming elections.) 2) Iboto natin ang magaling na kandidato. (Let's vote for the good candidate.)
|1) vote (noun) 2) to vote -- BUMOTO (verb) 3) to vote for someone -- IBOTO (verb) |
1) Magbuklat kayo ng libro. (Open a book.) 2) Buklatin ninyo ang aklat. (Open the book.)
|1) to open a book or magazine 2) to turn the pages of a reading material |
1) Hindi maganda ang magdaya ng kapwa. (It is not good to cheat your neighbor.) 2) Huwag mong dayain ang laro. (Don't cheat in the game.)
|(verb) to trick, to cheat, to deceive, to delude |
1) Magaling mangdukot ang magnanakaw. (A thief is a good pickpocket.) 2) Nadukutan ang bag ni Ana kaninang umaga papuntang opisina. (Ana's purse was stolen from her bag on her way to the office this morning.)
|(verb) to pickpocket, to steal |
Huwag ka nang magalit sa akin. (Please don't get mad at me.)
|1) anger, resentment, indignation (noun) 2) to get angry, to become angry (verb) |
1) Maghalungkat ka ng magandang litrato sa mga lumang dyaryo. (You carefully search for some nice pictures among the pile of newspapers.) 2) Halungkatin mo ang mga lumang dyaryo. (Search through a pile of old newspapers.)
|(verb) to turn over a pile of things in search for something; to search carefully among a number of things |
1) Maghambing ka ng dalawang magaling na bata. (You compare the two very good kids.) 2) Ihambing mo ang iyong ginawa sa gawa ni Jose. (Compare your work with Jose's.)
|(verb) to compare, to place side by side in comparison |
1) Siya ay magaling manghula. (She is a good teller of fortune.) 2) Hulaan mo kung ano ang dala ko para sa iyo? (Guess what I brought for you?)
|(verb) to predict, to guess, to tell one's fortune |
1 2 Next
During the last few hours, visitors of this website have searched for the following words and phrases:
ge (78), isolate (2), lahat (7), an o (39), angga (43), ann (33), binta (11), biyudo (2), connotation (2), enjoyment (1), eno (17), framework (1), grant (2), green onion (1), gwa (13), hag (30), hase (4), heko (1), istinct (1), ituring (1), je (51), kap (87), kerchief (6), kidney bean (1), kumadre (2), labar (1), lariat (1), liwa (10), made (18), maghi (16), makinang (1), mall (28), malun (4), mas (80), mth (1), ol ka (9), ospital (1), panganak (3), pluck (2), pto (1), pulgas (1), push (11), short (21), stealing (2), stumble (1), suspect (1), talulot (1), tukayo (1), uman (58), wag mo (58), and much more...
Related pages to visit:
Tagalog Translator for Windows
Manokan.net - Young Focus
If you are using this website or the stand-alone program, then please donate. I will use your money for hosting this website, for more advanced search mechanisms, and for additional functionality.
Any amount will do! Click on the
"donate" button and follow the
instructions there (secured by PayPal).
44 police commandos killed in anti-terror op mourned in Philippines
(Fri, 30 Jan 2015 10:16:02 -0500)
The Philippines president on Friday told relatives of 44 police commandos killed during an anti-terror operation that went wrong that he understood their loss.
They were gathered in front ...
Philippine leader vows justice for police but warns on anger
(Fri, 30 Jan 2015 10:20:03 -0500)
Philippine President Benigno Aquino delivers a speech in front of the caskets of the slain members of the Special Action Force (SAF) who were killed in Sunday's clash with ...
Mongolia jails American two Philippine citizens in tax evasion case
(Fri, 30 Jan 2015 10:20:09 -0500)
BEIJING (Reuters) - Resource-rich Mongolia on Friday jailed an American and two Filipinos for more than five years after finding them guilty of tax evasion, ending a three-year case that deterred ...
Aquino vows justice for dead Filipino commandos on day of mourning
(Fri, 30 Jan 2015 10:33:33 -0500)
MANILA: Philippine President Benigno Aquino pledged justice for the families of 44 police commandos killed by Muslim rebels during a botched anti-terror operation, as he led tributes on Friday (Jan ...
New GM appointed for Coca-Cola Philippines
(Fri, 30 Jan 2015 10:39:25 -0500)
Ecuadorian national Diego Granizo, former Commercial Strategy and Operations Director of Coca-Cola Germany, was recently appointed as the newest Philippine General Manager. With 20 years worth of ...
Goldilocks makes Filipino food ‘just right’ for US market
(Fri, 30 Jan 2015 16:21:00 -0500)
LOS ANGELES — When Filipinos think of Goldilocks, a curious blonde girl and her three bear companions are not usually what come to mind. For Filipino families around the world, ...
DFA seeking relatives of 63-year-old Filipino stroke patient in China
(Fri, 30 Jan 2015 16:21:09 -0500)
MANILA, Philippines – The Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) is seeking the friends and relatives of a 63-year-old Filipino in China who suffered a stroke last November and has been ...
17-year-old Filipino-Canadian inventor is making the world a better place
(Fri, 30 Jan 2015 16:22:20 -0500)
ANN showcasing her flashlight
Filipino-Canadian Ann Makosinski caught media's attention after winning the 2013 Google Science Fair in the 15-16 age ...
Philippines mourns 44 slain commandos
(Fri, 30 Jan 2015 16:27:34 -0500)
Flags were flown at half-staff in the Philippines Friday as the nation observed a day of mourning for 44 police commandos killed in a disastrous operation in the country's Muslim south. The ...
Philippines Mourns Deaths of 44 Police Officers Blames MILF Insurgents
(Fri, 30 Jan 2015 16:28:30 -0500)
The Philippines mourns the deaths of 44 commandos killed during a special counter-terrorism operation. The tragedy triggered a heated debate among the public regarding a peace deal with the Moro ...
This website has been developed by Stefan van Roosmalen, Almere, The Netherlands
Copyright (C) 2006-2009
This website was updated on: 28-11-2017