Tagalog Translator *Online*
Welcome to the Tagalog Translator Online. This project initially started as a personal experiment to develop a dictionary for translating English to Tagalog and Tagalog to English words and expressions. At this moment many people, from all over the world, are using this website in order to be able to communicate with family, friends or lovers, living in the Philippines. If you have any suggestions for future developments, then please let me know. Notice: if you want to download the Windows program (freeware) of this translator then click here.
Searching for "agg": 28 records
| Tagalog || English |
1) Aksaya lang ng oras ng manood ng TV. (It's only a waste of time watching TV.) 2) Maaksaya sa paggamit ng papel si Nena. (Nena's paper usage is wasteful.) 3) Inaksaya ni Pedro ang kanyang mana. (Peter wasted his inheritance.) 4) Huwag pag-aksayahan ng p
|1) waste, wastage (noun) 2) wasteful (adj) 3) wasted (passive verb) 4) to squander, to use something wastefully, to be wasted, to go to waste (active verb) |
1) May alam ka ba sa nangyari? (Do you have any knowledge about what happened?) 2) Maalam si Juliana tungkol sa paggamot ng mga bata. (Juliana is knowledgeable in treating children's illness..) 3) Alamin mo kung saan nakatira si Constancia. (Find out wher
|1) knowledge (noun) 2) knowledgeable, well-versed (adj) 3) to know, to have a knowledge of, to find out (post-verb) |
Maggamot ka ng iyong sugat. (You treat your wounds.)
|(verb) to treat one's self |
1) Maggapas ka ng bukid ngayong linggo. (You mow the ricefield this week.) 2) Gapasin mo ang damo sa hardin. (Mow the grass in the garden.)
|(verb) to cut or mow (grass, rice stalk, or the like) with a scythe |
1) Maggapos ka ng baboy. (You tie up the pig.) 2) Igapos mo ang baboy. (Tie the pig up.)
|(verb) to tie up securely, usually by the arms |
1) Gusto kong maggasta para handa sa aking kaarawan. (I want to spend money for my birthday bash.) 2) Huwag mong gastahin lahat ang naipong pera ng mga magulang mo. (Don't expend all the money saved by your parents.)
|(verb) to spend, to expend |
1) Maggatong ka pa ng kahoy sa apoy. (You add more fuel to the fire.) 2) Igatong mo ang kahoy sa apoy. (Feed the firewood to the fire.)
|1) firewood, fuel (noun) 2) to feed with fuel; to put into the fire as fuel (verb) |
1) Maggawa tayo ng bahay-bahayan. (Let us build a playhouse.) 2) Gawain mo na ang iyong gawaing-bahay. (Do your homework.)
|(verb) to do, to make, to work, to build |
1) Maggayak tayo ng bahay para sa pasko. (Let us decorate the house for Christmas.) 2) Gayakan mo ang aming bahay. (Decorate our house.)
|(verb) to decorate, to festoon |
1) Maggiba ka ng lumang bakod. (You demolish the old fence.) 2) Gibain mo ang lumang bakod. (Demolish the old fence.)
|(verb) to destroy, to demolish, to ruin |
1 2 3 Next
During the last few hours, visitors of this website have searched for the following words and phrases:
abuhay (1), active verb (17), ayaw niya (9), bagay (2), become (37), born (9), broke (15), crease (1), ekis (1), employer (4), equest (7), foghorn (1), foil (1), freezer (1), fruits (12), ganoon ba (1), give (57), gravy (1), hiwa (10), ikabit (1), ilok (1), karamdam (2), kasama (7), katabi (1), ligtas (1), linga (5), live (7), lola (4), magtagumpay (1), nagk (1), napa (10), ng ha (36), oli (36), pasanin (1), pundi (1), ranger (1), rau (2), sediment (1), shorts (1), siping (1), siya ng (40), strang (5), syado (9), tambal (1), tenant (3), to be able (6), trick (3), vagin (1), voy (1), water buffalo (1), and much more...
Related pages to visit:
Tagalog Translator for Windows
Manokan.net - Young Focus
If you are using this website or the stand-alone program, then please donate. I will use your money for hosting this website, for more advanced search mechanisms, and for additional functionality.
Any amount will do! Click on the
"donate" button and follow the
instructions there (secured by PayPal).
44 police commandos killed in anti-terror op mourned in Philippines
(Fri, 30 Jan 2015 10:16:02 -0500)
The Philippines president on Friday told relatives of 44 police commandos killed during an anti-terror operation that went wrong that he understood their loss.
They were gathered in front ...
Philippine leader vows justice for police but warns on anger
(Fri, 30 Jan 2015 10:20:03 -0500)
Philippine President Benigno Aquino delivers a speech in front of the caskets of the slain members of the Special Action Force (SAF) who were killed in Sunday's clash with ...
Mongolia jails American two Philippine citizens in tax evasion case
(Fri, 30 Jan 2015 10:20:09 -0500)
BEIJING (Reuters) - Resource-rich Mongolia on Friday jailed an American and two Filipinos for more than five years after finding them guilty of tax evasion, ending a three-year case that deterred ...
Aquino vows justice for dead Filipino commandos on day of mourning
(Fri, 30 Jan 2015 10:33:33 -0500)
MANILA: Philippine President Benigno Aquino pledged justice for the families of 44 police commandos killed by Muslim rebels during a botched anti-terror operation, as he led tributes on Friday (Jan ...
New GM appointed for Coca-Cola Philippines
(Fri, 30 Jan 2015 10:39:25 -0500)
Ecuadorian national Diego Granizo, former Commercial Strategy and Operations Director of Coca-Cola Germany, was recently appointed as the newest Philippine General Manager. With 20 years worth of ...
Goldilocks makes Filipino food ‘just right’ for US market
(Fri, 30 Jan 2015 16:21:00 -0500)
LOS ANGELES — When Filipinos think of Goldilocks, a curious blonde girl and her three bear companions are not usually what come to mind. For Filipino families around the world, ...
DFA seeking relatives of 63-year-old Filipino stroke patient in China
(Fri, 30 Jan 2015 16:21:09 -0500)
MANILA, Philippines – The Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) is seeking the friends and relatives of a 63-year-old Filipino in China who suffered a stroke last November and has been ...
17-year-old Filipino-Canadian inventor is making the world a better place
(Fri, 30 Jan 2015 16:22:20 -0500)
ANN showcasing her flashlight
Filipino-Canadian Ann Makosinski caught media's attention after winning the 2013 Google Science Fair in the 15-16 age ...
Philippines mourns 44 slain commandos
(Fri, 30 Jan 2015 16:27:34 -0500)
Flags were flown at half-staff in the Philippines Friday as the nation observed a day of mourning for 44 police commandos killed in a disastrous operation in the country's Muslim south. The ...
Philippines Mourns Deaths of 44 Police Officers Blames MILF Insurgents
(Fri, 30 Jan 2015 16:28:30 -0500)
The Philippines mourns the deaths of 44 commandos killed during a special counter-terrorism operation. The tragedy triggered a heated debate among the public regarding a peace deal with the Moro ...
This website has been developed by Stefan van Roosmalen, Almere, The Netherlands
Copyright (C) 2006-2009
This website was updated on: 14-11-2017