Tagalog Translator *Online*
Welcome to the Tagalog Translator Online. This project initially started as a personal experiment to develop a dictionary for translating English to Tagalog and Tagalog to English words and expressions. At this moment many people, from all over the world, are using this website in order to be able to communicate with family, friends or lovers, living in the Philippines. If you have any suggestions for future developments, then please let me know. Notice: if you want to download the Windows program (freeware) of this translator then click here.
Searching for "gamit": 15 records
| Tagalog || English |
1. Gamitin mo ang abaniko kung gusto mong magpalamig. (Use the folding fan if you want to have some fresh air.) 2. Mag-abaniko ka. ([You] fan yourself.)
|(noun) folding fan (active verb) to fan oneself |
1) Hindi ako mahilig manira ng gamit ng iba. (I am not fond of breaking other people's things.) 2) Ayaw kong sirain ang ating magandang pagsasama. (I don't want to destroy our good friendship.)
|(verb) to destroy; to break; to rip; to tear |
1) Maglapag ka ng iyong gamit sa sala. (Lay down your things in the living room.) 2) Ilapag mo ang iyong gamit. (Lay your things on the floor.)
|(verb) to lay on the floor or ground level |
1) Mag-impake ka na ng iyong gamit para sa pag-alis mo bukas. (You should now start packing up your things for your departure tomorrow.) 2) Impakehin mo na ang mga damit mo. (Pack your clothes now.)
|(verb) to pack |
1) Magduro ka ng bola at gamitin mo ang pako. (You pierce the ball using a nail.) 2) Iduro mo ang kutsilyo sa pakwan. (Pierce the watermelon with a knife.)
|(verb) to pierce, to prick, penetrate something with a pointed instrument |
1) Magsubasta tayo ng ating gamit. (Let us auction our things.) 2) Isubasta mo ang mga lumang muebles. (Auction the old furniture.)
|(verb) to sell or offer for sale at auction |
1) Ayaw kong manggalaw ng gamit iba. (I don't want to touch other people's belongings.) 2) Huwag mong galawin ang gamit sa ibabaw ng mesa. (Don't touch those things on the table.)
|(verb) to touch, to move something |
1) Tulungan natin maglipat sina Sheila at Rhoda ng gamit. (Let us help Sheila and Rhoda move their things.) 2) Ilipat mo sa ibang tasa ang sabaw. (Transfer the soup to another bowl.)
|(verb) to transfer (something); to move (something) to another place |
1) Mag-ayos ka ng iyong gamit sa bahay. (Put your things in order in the house.) 2) Maayos ang kanyang gamit sa bahay. (Her things at home are in order.)
|1) order, orderliness (noun) 2) orderly, arranged -- maayos (adj) 3) to arrange, to put in order, to fix (verb) |
1) Gumamit ka ba ng sabon nang ikaw ay maligo? (Did you use a soap when you took a shower?) 2) Gamitin mo ang sepilyo sa paglinis ng ngipin mo. (Use the toothbrush in cleaning your teeth.)
|1) personal things, anything usable (noun) 2) to use, to wear (verb) |
1 2 Next
During the last few hours, visitors of this website have searched for the following words and phrases:
ibalik (2), ka muna (25), ahan (61), bantaan (1), oath of office (1), oblique (1), off (67), oha (4), oken (15), old (74), operation (1), ora (49), orat (5), otog (2), our father (2), overtaken (2), pagkagising (3), pahid (3), pamantasan (1), panghihinayang (1), paninda (1), pap (57), parishioner (1), parmaseutiko (1), pec (57), peddle (2), peklat (1), peligro (1), perang (1), platter (1), pod (5), presents (1), promptly (1), prostitute (2), pua (1), pull (21), pulsate (1), pun (85), punasan (1), punta tayo (1), puppy (1), put up (1), putulan (2), puwede (6), questions (1), rag (24), ragged (1), raine (1), raket (1), rall (5), and much more...
Related pages to visit:
Tagalog Translator for Windows
Manokan.net - Young Focus
If you are using this website or the stand-alone program, then please donate. I will use your money for hosting this website, for more advanced search mechanisms, and for additional functionality.
Any amount will do! Click on the
"donate" button and follow the
instructions there (secured by PayPal).
44 police commandos killed in anti-terror op mourned in Philippines
(Fri, 30 Jan 2015 10:16:02 -0500)
The Philippines president on Friday told relatives of 44 police commandos killed during an anti-terror operation that went wrong that he understood their loss.
They were gathered in front ...
Philippine leader vows justice for police but warns on anger
(Fri, 30 Jan 2015 10:20:03 -0500)
Philippine President Benigno Aquino delivers a speech in front of the caskets of the slain members of the Special Action Force (SAF) who were killed in Sunday's clash with ...
Mongolia jails American two Philippine citizens in tax evasion case
(Fri, 30 Jan 2015 10:20:09 -0500)
BEIJING (Reuters) - Resource-rich Mongolia on Friday jailed an American and two Filipinos for more than five years after finding them guilty of tax evasion, ending a three-year case that deterred ...
Aquino vows justice for dead Filipino commandos on day of mourning
(Fri, 30 Jan 2015 10:33:33 -0500)
MANILA: Philippine President Benigno Aquino pledged justice for the families of 44 police commandos killed by Muslim rebels during a botched anti-terror operation, as he led tributes on Friday (Jan ...
New GM appointed for Coca-Cola Philippines
(Fri, 30 Jan 2015 10:39:25 -0500)
Ecuadorian national Diego Granizo, former Commercial Strategy and Operations Director of Coca-Cola Germany, was recently appointed as the newest Philippine General Manager. With 20 years worth of ...
Goldilocks makes Filipino food ‘just right’ for US market
(Fri, 30 Jan 2015 16:21:00 -0500)
LOS ANGELES — When Filipinos think of Goldilocks, a curious blonde girl and her three bear companions are not usually what come to mind. For Filipino families around the world, ...
DFA seeking relatives of 63-year-old Filipino stroke patient in China
(Fri, 30 Jan 2015 16:21:09 -0500)
MANILA, Philippines – The Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) is seeking the friends and relatives of a 63-year-old Filipino in China who suffered a stroke last November and has been ...
17-year-old Filipino-Canadian inventor is making the world a better place
(Fri, 30 Jan 2015 16:22:20 -0500)
ANN showcasing her flashlight
Filipino-Canadian Ann Makosinski caught media's attention after winning the 2013 Google Science Fair in the 15-16 age ...
Philippines mourns 44 slain commandos
(Fri, 30 Jan 2015 16:27:34 -0500)
Flags were flown at half-staff in the Philippines Friday as the nation observed a day of mourning for 44 police commandos killed in a disastrous operation in the country's Muslim south. The ...
Philippines Mourns Deaths of 44 Police Officers Blames MILF Insurgents
(Fri, 30 Jan 2015 16:28:30 -0500)
The Philippines mourns the deaths of 44 commandos killed during a special counter-terrorism operation. The tragedy triggered a heated debate among the public regarding a peace deal with the Moro ...
This website has been developed by Stefan van Roosmalen, Almere, The Netherlands
Copyright (C) 2006-2009
This website was updated on: 13-10-2017