Tagalog Translator *Online*
Welcome to the Tagalog Translator Online. This project initially started as a personal experiment to develop a dictionary for translating English to Tagalog and Tagalog to English words and expressions. At this moment many people, from all over the world, are using this website in order to be able to communicate with family, friends or lovers, living in the Philippines. If you have any suggestions for future developments, then please let me know. Notice: if you want to download the Windows program (freeware) of this translator then click here.
Searching for "ikaw ay": 10 records
| Tagalog || English |
Huwag kang magbigti dahil lang sa ikaw ay bigo. (Don't hang yourself just because you are frustrated.)
|(verb) to hang or strangle oneself |
1) Bumunggo ang ulo niya sa pader. (His head hit the wall.) 2) Mag-ingat ka sa pagmamaneho at baka ikaw ay mabunggo. (Be careful while driving, you might hit something.) 3) Ibunggo mo ang ulo niya sa pader. (Ram his head against the wall.) 4) Bungguin mo
|1) impact (noun) 2) to hit, to bump with something -- BUMUNGGO (verb) 3) to hit or bump against accidentally -- MABUNGGO (verb) 4) to ram an object against something, to bump against something -- MAGBUNGGO, IBUNGGO (verb) 5) to hit or bump against -- MANG |
1) Huwag kang masyadong gumalaw at baka ikaw ay mahalatang may ninanakaw. (Don't you move too much or they will know that you are stealing something.) 2) Igalaw mo ang iyong kamay para makita nila. (Move your hands for them to see.)
|(verb) to move |
1) Gumamit ka ba ng sabon nang ikaw ay maligo? (Did you use a soap when you took a shower?) 2) Gamitin mo ang sepilyo sa paglinis ng ngipin mo. (Use the toothbrush in cleaning your teeth.)
|1) personal things, anything usable (noun) 2) to use, to wear (verb) |
1) Huwag kang magkaila na ikaw ay may asawa na. (Don't deny that you are already married.) 2) Ikaila mo kaya na ikaw ay hindi na binata? (Will you deny that you are no longer a bachelor?)
|(verb) to deny, to profess ignorance of |
Huwag kang masyadong lumayo at baka ikaw ay maligaw. (Don't go very far or you might get lost.)
|(verb) to get lost; to stray |
Huwag kang uminom ng malamig na tubig kung may sira ang iyong ngipin at baka ikaw ay mangilo. (You should not drink cold water if you have some tooth decay or you might suffer some pain.)
|(verb) to have tooth-edge pain |
1) Huwag mong hawakan ang mainit na kaldero at baka ikaw ay mapaso. (You should not touch the hot pot or you might scald your hand.) 2) Huwag mong pasuin ang iyong daliri. (Don't burn your fingers.)
|(verb) to burn or scald |
1) Magsabi ka muna sa iyong boss kung gusto mong umalis ng matagal. (You should ask first for permission from your boss before you go on leave for a long time.) 2) Sabihin mo sa iyong boss na ikaw ay mawawala ng matagal. (Tell your boss that you will be g
|(verb) to say; to ask permission; to tell; to relate |
1) Suminga ka upang ikaw ay makahinga ng mabuti. (You should blow your nose so you could breathe better.) 2) Isinga mo ang iyong baradong ilong. (Blow your clogged nose.)
|(verb) to expel mucus from the nose |
During the last few hours, visitors of this website have searched for the following words and phrases:
adict (1), ambu (5), anan (44), angko (11), at the (37), atrasado (1), come out (1), crackers (1), dang (21), decision (3), diligin (1), dri (33), eggs (9), epon (4), from the (40), hock (1), i go (3), immersed (1), inggit (3), ios (2), isda (9), kod (21), lee (19), luki (3), lumahok (1), manah (2), mapaso (2), mensahero (1), ngunit (4), nice (3), pst (5), puson (1), release (2), salsa (2), sapsap (1), sasa (15), saulo (1), separate (7), skillful (3), sm (90), spouse (7), sugod (3), susunod (5), tact (1), taste (10), tubos (1), tulang (1), vale (2), wala pa ako (1), wey (1), and much more...
Related pages to visit:
Tagalog Translator for Windows
Manokan.net - Young Focus
If you are using this website or the stand-alone program, then please donate. I will use your money for hosting this website, for more advanced search mechanisms, and for additional functionality.
Any amount will do! Click on the
"donate" button and follow the
instructions there (secured by PayPal).
44 police commandos killed in anti-terror op mourned in Philippines
(Fri, 30 Jan 2015 10:16:02 -0500)
The Philippines president on Friday told relatives of 44 police commandos killed during an anti-terror operation that went wrong that he understood their loss.
They were gathered in front ...
Philippine leader vows justice for police but warns on anger
(Fri, 30 Jan 2015 10:20:03 -0500)
Philippine President Benigno Aquino delivers a speech in front of the caskets of the slain members of the Special Action Force (SAF) who were killed in Sunday's clash with ...
Mongolia jails American two Philippine citizens in tax evasion case
(Fri, 30 Jan 2015 10:20:09 -0500)
BEIJING (Reuters) - Resource-rich Mongolia on Friday jailed an American and two Filipinos for more than five years after finding them guilty of tax evasion, ending a three-year case that deterred ...
Aquino vows justice for dead Filipino commandos on day of mourning
(Fri, 30 Jan 2015 10:33:33 -0500)
MANILA: Philippine President Benigno Aquino pledged justice for the families of 44 police commandos killed by Muslim rebels during a botched anti-terror operation, as he led tributes on Friday (Jan ...
New GM appointed for Coca-Cola Philippines
(Fri, 30 Jan 2015 10:39:25 -0500)
Ecuadorian national Diego Granizo, former Commercial Strategy and Operations Director of Coca-Cola Germany, was recently appointed as the newest Philippine General Manager. With 20 years worth of ...
Goldilocks makes Filipino food ‘just right’ for US market
(Fri, 30 Jan 2015 16:21:00 -0500)
LOS ANGELES — When Filipinos think of Goldilocks, a curious blonde girl and her three bear companions are not usually what come to mind. For Filipino families around the world, ...
DFA seeking relatives of 63-year-old Filipino stroke patient in China
(Fri, 30 Jan 2015 16:21:09 -0500)
MANILA, Philippines – The Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) is seeking the friends and relatives of a 63-year-old Filipino in China who suffered a stroke last November and has been ...
17-year-old Filipino-Canadian inventor is making the world a better place
(Fri, 30 Jan 2015 16:22:20 -0500)
ANN showcasing her flashlight
Filipino-Canadian Ann Makosinski caught media's attention after winning the 2013 Google Science Fair in the 15-16 age ...
Philippines mourns 44 slain commandos
(Fri, 30 Jan 2015 16:27:34 -0500)
Flags were flown at half-staff in the Philippines Friday as the nation observed a day of mourning for 44 police commandos killed in a disastrous operation in the country's Muslim south. The ...
Philippines Mourns Deaths of 44 Police Officers Blames MILF Insurgents
(Fri, 30 Jan 2015 16:28:30 -0500)
The Philippines mourns the deaths of 44 commandos killed during a special counter-terrorism operation. The tragedy triggered a heated debate among the public regarding a peace deal with the Moro ...
This website has been developed by Stefan van Roosmalen, Almere, The Netherlands
Copyright (C) 2006-2009
This website was updated on: 04-01-2020