Tagalog Translator *Online*
Welcome to the Tagalog Translator Online. This project initially started as a personal experiment to develop a dictionary for translating English to Tagalog and Tagalog to English words and expressions. At this moment many people, from all over the world, are using this website in order to be able to communicate with family, friends or lovers, living in the Philippines. If you have any suggestions for future developments, then please let me know. Notice: if you want to download the Windows program (freeware) of this translator then click here.
Searching for "mo na ang": 15 records
| Tagalog || English |
1) Sumagot ka na ba sa sulat ni Ana? (Did you reply to Ana's letter yet?) 2) Sagutin mo na ang sulat ni Ana. (Respond to Ana's letter.)
|(verb) to answer; to reply |
1) Maglitaw kaya siya ng pagkain mamayang gabi? (Will she bring out some food tonight?) 2) Ilitaw mo na ang pagkain. (Bring out the food now.)
|(verb) to bring out |
1) Magkatay ka ng manok para sa fiesta. (Slaughter some chicken for the fiesta.) 2) Katayin mo na ang baka. (Slaughter the cow now.)
|(verb) to butcher, to cut into slices, especially meat, to slaughter |
1) Ngumuya ako ng bayabas kaninang umaga. (I chewed some guava early this morning.) 2) Nguyain mo na ang bayabas. (Chew the guava.)
|(verb) to chew; to masticate |
1) Magtuloy ka na sa iyong paglalakad. (You continue walking.) 2) Ituloy mo na ang iyong pagkanta. (Continue with your singing.)
|(verb) to continue; to go ahead |
1) Maggawa tayo ng bahay-bahayan. (Let us build a playhouse.) 2) Gawain mo na ang iyong gawaing-bahay. (Do your homework.)
|(verb) to do, to make, to work, to build |
1) Huwag kang magsubo ng maruming kutsara. (You should not put into your mouth the dirty spoon.) 2) Isubo mo na ang kanin. (Feed the rice into your mouth.)
|(verb) to feed; to put food into the mouth |
1) Huwag ka sanang lumimot sa ating sumpaan. (Please don't you forget our commitment to each other.) 2) Limutin mo na ang kahapon. (Forget the past.)
|(verb) to forget |
1) Maghatol ka ng isang kompetisyon. (You judge a competition.) 2) Ihatol mo na ang iyong decision. (Make your judgment now.)
|(verb) to judge, to give a sentence or decision |
1) Pumatay ka ng sampung baka para sa fiesta. (You kill ten cows for the feast.) 2) Patayin mo na ang ilaw. (Turn off the light.)
|(verb) to kill; to turn off |
1 2 Next
During the last few hours, visitors of this website have searched for the following words and phrases:
kang mag (23), palo (1), ang naipong pera (1), anyas (1), articles (2), beaut (14), breath (4), bumo (1), castigation (1), cent (21), costly (1), cotto (2), datingan (1), delit (1), dresser (3), earned (3), eli (51), enchant (1), engine (1), eut (4), framework (1), gaya (14), iha (45), inambaan (1), ink (33), kagising (3), kala ko (1), kanyan (49), kataga (1), legit (3), magtanong (1), making (4), mangligaw (2), money (46), nephew (1), ng tao (28), niha (1), peligro (1), picture frame (1), que (40), ratio (18), reply (3), rice (54), sam (72), sola (4), stage play (1), taan (3), tagpu (1), tatsulo (1), tilaok (1), and much more...
Related pages to visit:
Tagalog Translator for Windows
Manokan.net - Young Focus
If you are using this website or the stand-alone program, then please donate. I will use your money for hosting this website, for more advanced search mechanisms, and for additional functionality.
Any amount will do! Click on the
"donate" button and follow the
instructions there (secured by PayPal).
44 police commandos killed in anti-terror op mourned in Philippines
(Fri, 30 Jan 2015 10:16:02 -0500)
The Philippines president on Friday told relatives of 44 police commandos killed during an anti-terror operation that went wrong that he understood their loss.
They were gathered in front ...
Philippine leader vows justice for police but warns on anger
(Fri, 30 Jan 2015 10:20:03 -0500)
Philippine President Benigno Aquino delivers a speech in front of the caskets of the slain members of the Special Action Force (SAF) who were killed in Sunday's clash with ...
Mongolia jails American two Philippine citizens in tax evasion case
(Fri, 30 Jan 2015 10:20:09 -0500)
BEIJING (Reuters) - Resource-rich Mongolia on Friday jailed an American and two Filipinos for more than five years after finding them guilty of tax evasion, ending a three-year case that deterred ...
Aquino vows justice for dead Filipino commandos on day of mourning
(Fri, 30 Jan 2015 10:33:33 -0500)
MANILA: Philippine President Benigno Aquino pledged justice for the families of 44 police commandos killed by Muslim rebels during a botched anti-terror operation, as he led tributes on Friday (Jan ...
New GM appointed for Coca-Cola Philippines
(Fri, 30 Jan 2015 10:39:25 -0500)
Ecuadorian national Diego Granizo, former Commercial Strategy and Operations Director of Coca-Cola Germany, was recently appointed as the newest Philippine General Manager. With 20 years worth of ...
Goldilocks makes Filipino food ‘just right’ for US market
(Fri, 30 Jan 2015 16:21:00 -0500)
LOS ANGELES — When Filipinos think of Goldilocks, a curious blonde girl and her three bear companions are not usually what come to mind. For Filipino families around the world, ...
DFA seeking relatives of 63-year-old Filipino stroke patient in China
(Fri, 30 Jan 2015 16:21:09 -0500)
MANILA, Philippines – The Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) is seeking the friends and relatives of a 63-year-old Filipino in China who suffered a stroke last November and has been ...
17-year-old Filipino-Canadian inventor is making the world a better place
(Fri, 30 Jan 2015 16:22:20 -0500)
ANN showcasing her flashlight
Filipino-Canadian Ann Makosinski caught media's attention after winning the 2013 Google Science Fair in the 15-16 age ...
Philippines mourns 44 slain commandos
(Fri, 30 Jan 2015 16:27:34 -0500)
Flags were flown at half-staff in the Philippines Friday as the nation observed a day of mourning for 44 police commandos killed in a disastrous operation in the country's Muslim south. The ...
Philippines Mourns Deaths of 44 Police Officers Blames MILF Insurgents
(Fri, 30 Jan 2015 16:28:30 -0500)
The Philippines mourns the deaths of 44 commandos killed during a special counter-terrorism operation. The tragedy triggered a heated debate among the public regarding a peace deal with the Moro ...
This website has been developed by Stefan van Roosmalen, Almere, The Netherlands
Copyright (C) 2006-2009
This website was updated on: 05-02-2019