Tagalog Translator *Online*
Welcome to the Tagalog Translator Online. This project initially started as a personal experiment to develop a dictionary for translating English to Tagalog and Tagalog to English words and expressions. At this moment many people, from all over the world, are using this website in order to be able to communicate with family, friends or lovers, living in the Philippines. If you have any suggestions for future developments, then please let me know. Notice: if you want to download the Windows program (freeware) of this translator then click here.
Searching for "wife": 12 records
| Tagalog || English |
1) Si Aling Nena ang asawa ni Mang Pandoy. (Aling Nena is the wife of Mang Pandoy.) 2) Gusto na ni Pedro na mag-asawa. (Pedro already wants to get married.) 3) Sila ay mag-asawa. (They are a couple.)
|1) wife/husband, spouse (term of reference) 2) to get married (verb) 3) a couple (adjective) |
1) Bumukod na siya sa amin. (He separated from us.) 2) Ibukod mo ang para kay Jose. (Set aside what is for John.) 3) Kasama rin niya ang kanyang mga anak bukod sa kanyang asawa. (His child was with him in addition to his wife.)
|1) to separate from -- BUMUKOD (verb) 2) to set apart -- MAGBUKOD, IBUKOD 3) besides, in addition to (conj) |
|hilot ||(noun) midwife |
1) Huwag kang maghinala kung wala kang dahilan. (You should not suspect someone if you don't have any reason.) 2) Pinaghinalaan niya ang kanyang asawa na nagtataksil sa kanya. (He suspected his wife of marital infidelity.)
|(noun) suspicion (verb) to suspect, to presume |
|(noun) appellation for the wife of an elder brother or male cousin |
1) Mahilig maglihi ang kanyang asawa sa mangga. (His wife always wants to have mangoes during her first months of pregnancy.) 2) Lagi niyang gustong paglihian ang mangga. (She is always fond of mangoes during her first months of pregnancy.)
|(verb) to show first signs of pregnancy |
1) Ayaw nang magluwal ng bata ng kanyang asawa. (His wife does not want to give birth anymore.) 2) Ilang bata ang gusto mong iluwal? (How many babies do you want to give birth to?)
|(verb) to give birth |
term of reference
|(noun) wife |
1) Huwag kang magpilit na umalis bukas. (You should not insist on leaving tomorrow.) 2) Huwag mong pilitin ang iyong asawa kung ayaw niya. (Don't force your wife if she doesn't want to do it.)
|(verb) to insist; to strive; to force |
1) Mamuri ka ng kabutihan ng iyong asawa. (You should compliment your spouse's good points.) 2) Purihin mo ang iyong asawa. (Compliment your wife.)
|(verb) to praise; to compliment; to flatter |
1 2 Next
During the last few hours, visitors of this website have searched for the following words and phrases:
anuk (4), aong (11), aper (35), bargain (4), booth (1), brotsa (1), buk (41), crump (3), d b (75), daka (1), diaryo (1), dinatnan (1), dra (21), dungis (1), ends (7), eviate (3), fiancee (2), flank (1), formidable (1), grains (3), ground floor (2), hatin (3), him (56), inaambaan (1), inug (1), iut (1), jock (1), luyloy (1), maalinsangan (2), magaling manghula (1), mainit ang ulo (1), mis (77), mus (37), ngad (2), nginoon (1), niba (2), nickname (1), nun (22), organized (1), payagan (1), pumayag (2), safekeep (1), samar (1), sisid (4), suit (5), tarte (2), tarunga (1), tasan (1), trangka (2), undang (2), and much more...
Related pages to visit:
Tagalog Translator for Windows
Manokan.net - Young Focus
If you are using this website or the stand-alone program, then please donate. I will use your money for hosting this website, for more advanced search mechanisms, and for additional functionality.
Any amount will do! Click on the
"donate" button and follow the
instructions there (secured by PayPal).
44 police commandos killed in anti-terror op mourned in Philippines
(Fri, 30 Jan 2015 10:16:02 -0500)
The Philippines president on Friday told relatives of 44 police commandos killed during an anti-terror operation that went wrong that he understood their loss.
They were gathered in front ...
Philippine leader vows justice for police but warns on anger
(Fri, 30 Jan 2015 10:20:03 -0500)
Philippine President Benigno Aquino delivers a speech in front of the caskets of the slain members of the Special Action Force (SAF) who were killed in Sunday's clash with ...
Mongolia jails American two Philippine citizens in tax evasion case
(Fri, 30 Jan 2015 10:20:09 -0500)
BEIJING (Reuters) - Resource-rich Mongolia on Friday jailed an American and two Filipinos for more than five years after finding them guilty of tax evasion, ending a three-year case that deterred ...
Aquino vows justice for dead Filipino commandos on day of mourning
(Fri, 30 Jan 2015 10:33:33 -0500)
MANILA: Philippine President Benigno Aquino pledged justice for the families of 44 police commandos killed by Muslim rebels during a botched anti-terror operation, as he led tributes on Friday (Jan ...
New GM appointed for Coca-Cola Philippines
(Fri, 30 Jan 2015 10:39:25 -0500)
Ecuadorian national Diego Granizo, former Commercial Strategy and Operations Director of Coca-Cola Germany, was recently appointed as the newest Philippine General Manager. With 20 years worth of ...
Goldilocks makes Filipino food ‘just right’ for US market
(Fri, 30 Jan 2015 16:21:00 -0500)
LOS ANGELES — When Filipinos think of Goldilocks, a curious blonde girl and her three bear companions are not usually what come to mind. For Filipino families around the world, ...
DFA seeking relatives of 63-year-old Filipino stroke patient in China
(Fri, 30 Jan 2015 16:21:09 -0500)
MANILA, Philippines – The Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) is seeking the friends and relatives of a 63-year-old Filipino in China who suffered a stroke last November and has been ...
17-year-old Filipino-Canadian inventor is making the world a better place
(Fri, 30 Jan 2015 16:22:20 -0500)
ANN showcasing her flashlight
Filipino-Canadian Ann Makosinski caught media's attention after winning the 2013 Google Science Fair in the 15-16 age ...
Philippines mourns 44 slain commandos
(Fri, 30 Jan 2015 16:27:34 -0500)
Flags were flown at half-staff in the Philippines Friday as the nation observed a day of mourning for 44 police commandos killed in a disastrous operation in the country's Muslim south. The ...
Philippines Mourns Deaths of 44 Police Officers Blames MILF Insurgents
(Fri, 30 Jan 2015 16:28:30 -0500)
The Philippines mourns the deaths of 44 commandos killed during a special counter-terrorism operation. The tragedy triggered a heated debate among the public regarding a peace deal with the Moro ...
This website has been developed by Stefan van Roosmalen, Almere, The Netherlands
Copyright (C) 2006-2009
This website was updated on: 13-10-2018